Plug for Henry's BJ Insider newsletter

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by ptaylorcpa, Aug 12, 2005.

1. ptaylorcpa

ptaylorcpa Member

I know everyone is waiting for the announcement of the new $2 mil BJ tournament and have wondered what is going on. Henry Tamburin (a lurker on this site I think) publishes an excellent newsletter which you can subscribe to called BJ Insider. (http://www.bjinsider.com/newsletter_67.shtml)

This month he has an excellent story concerning the behind the scenes activity which Joep and Kenny E are doing to make the tournament a reality. It would be nice if Henry would consider posting the article here for everyone to read. It is the first of two parts, so Henry, if you did do that, I would guess you would have a lot of new subscribers who would pay the $20 to hear the rest of the story!

PS: Besides this article on the new $2 mil tourney, this month has several good articles contributed by Ken Smith and Kenny E which make the newsletter a must read!

2. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the post about this month's issue. It is definitely a worthwhile read for anyone interested in tournaments.

In case some of you missed the announcement before, you can currently get a three-month free trial subscription to BJ Insider. You can read the articles ptaylor mentioned as well as full access to the archives of past issues. There's a ton of good stuff in there, including a bunch of my own articles.

BJ Insider Free Trial