Profiling a tourney player

Discussion in 'Blackjack Tournament Strategy' started by blackchipjim, Jan 30, 2009.

1. blackchipjim

blackchipjim New Member

I was wondering if anyone that had played in tournament was later barred from regular play later. I had heard that some people do in fact getted barred or backed off because they were recognized as a threat. blackchipjim

2. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

Many

Not a good place to mention names but, the answer is YES for many.

Billy C

3. creeping panther

creeping panther Banned User

Billy C

It has always been a great pleasure to me to play "against the house" in the evening with other tourney players. I remember one great evening with Mr. Pill and many with a Chicago tourney couple a number of years back. Myself and Tony Soprano seem to hit it off very well playing late at night, the two of us against the house. I so looked forward to these times. I remember one time several years ago when a highly skilled and bankrolled 2 man MIT team played against the house one evening on the money table, Arlan was in the tourney and played on this table with the team members. It just so happens they came through when the BJ tourney was going on. I ended up writting a controversial article, one of a few about it, on BJ 21. The events surrounding this were very dramatic in the aftermath results.:eek:

I have been dissapointed in the amount of Tourney players that come out to play in the evening, early or late, as it seems very few do. But it is always so very much fun when they do.:)

CP