Radio Show official Starts June 23rd

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by kennye, Jun 9, 2005.

1. kennye

kennye New Member

Starting Thursday on June 23rd, Ken Einiger World Champion of Blackjack will be hosting his own talk radio show on KLAV 1230AM from 6:00-7:00 PM Pacific time. Everyone will be able to listen to the show from around the country via internet. You will be able to go to Ken's website June 23rd www.worldblackjackchampion.com and down load the show. Ken's show will keep everyone updated about what tournaments are going on around the country plus interviews with some high profile people in the gambling industry.He will also cover poker events as well as many other surprises that are in store. There will be an 800# so anyone that wants to call in and ask questions will be able too. If there are any topics you want to have discussed, e mail Ken at kennye1317@aol.com The e mail address will change June 23rd, and we will let you know the new address.

Take Care

2. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

All Right!

Way to go Kenny, I will be down in Biloxi for the Beau Rivage BJ tournament June 23/24/25. But I will call in and hope I can pick your show up on my laptop. I don't want to miss your first night on the air. I see this as a big positive for getting bigger and better BJ tournaments in the future.

It thrills me to see good things happen to nice people, I wish you nothing but the best my friend.

I will be out in Vegas tomorrow for the Rio and Stardust tournaments (10th - 15th). Bobbie is coming out with me, I am taking her to shows everynight, but I hope that we can hook up with you and Kimberly sometime this weekend so ya'll can finally meet.