Rapid Fire tournaments

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by TXtourplayer, Jul 20, 2006.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

I went down to Shreveport this week for a little business and to play in the El Dorado weekly event on Tuesday night.

While I was down there I found out about a little tournament promotion on Wednesdays at Sams Town. It is called "Rapid Fire" and they are little one table tournaments.

The entry fee is $25 and you play against 6 other players (7 total per table). You start with $1,000 in NCV chips and have a $10 min. to $1,000 max. bet limit. The deal is rotated (high card starts first base). Surrender is offered and you play 21 hands.

They start signing up at 2:00 pm and the tournaments starts at 3:00, 4:00, 5:00, 6:00, and 7:00 pm. They offer two tables for a total of 10 tournaments.

Now the nicest part, each tournament pays $500 cash to the table winner. Nice, a total of $175 in entries, but they are paying out $500 for each table (10 total). :eek:

Now it gets better, the over all high score for the 10 tournaments wins an additional $500. :D

Now it is nothing to fly cross country for, but if your in the area it not a bad little promo offer. :cool: