RIP Charmaine

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by TXtourplayer, Jun 14, 2013.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

I just received the following e-mail from my friend Norm. I am sorry for your loss Norm, my prayers are with you and your family.

To all the relatives and good friends of Charmaine and Norm:

I am truly sorry to inform you of the passing of Charmaine at 1:30 AM, yesterday, due to cancer. She loved and appreciated your many kindnesses, and wanted me to thank you for them. We wish you all the best in the future. No reply is necessary, but if you do, please understand that time constraints prevent me from individual communications to everyone.

As for me, this has been the worst and toughest six weeks of my entire life; yet it was worse for Charmaine. She was on Hydrocodone, dilauted, and mostly morphine. She did not like what they did to her; so did not take them at regular intervals, as she was supposed to. When this all started out, we thought there was a lot of time left. Little did we know that it was only six weeks.

I am not firing on all cylinders right now, but will hopefully get back up to speed soon. I pray that none of you ever have to go through this.

Norm

2. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

I received the

same email from Norm and was totally shocked.
    I would like to express my sincerest condolences to the man that is arguably the most successful ever tourney player.

Billy C