Sad News

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Joep2, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Joep2

Joep2 Banned User

I'm sorry to be the one to pass this news along but this morning Kenny Einiger dad passed away from a battle with cancer .Kennys dad also played with many of us in the major Las Vegas Tournaments and Irwin Einiger was always a blast to have around .We will all miss him, Kenny we feel the sorrow that you and Kim and the rest of your family is dealing with in this sad time. Remember he now is in a place that is peaceful and feels no pain whatsoever.

Joep2

2. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

My Condolences

I am sorry to heard of your loss Kenny, your dad (as Joep said) was always a blast to hang out with. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Kimberly.

3. Phil Dunaway

Phil Dunaway Member

Prayers

Thanks for the info Joe.My wife Kathy & I would like to send our heartfelt prayers and all the best to Ken & Kim. Phil & Kathy Dunaway

4. noman

noman Top Member

Condolences Kennye

I met, played against(in tourneys) and with at regular tables, Irwin a number of times. Well before Kennye made it big. A more engaging story teller, one will never find. A friendlier, more accepting man, none will ever find. I'm sure it was his inate blackjack skill and humanity that rubbed off on Kennye.

5. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

My condolences.

I've never met Kenny, but I just found out my father passed away in December (at just 51), so I know how it feels.

It's rough.

Keep your head up.