Sam's Town Tunica BJ Tournament -- 29 May

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by Moses, May 21, 2014.

1. Moses

Moses Active Member

On Friday, 23 May, Sam's Town in Tunica will make a decision as to whether to cancel the tournament scheduled for 29-30 May. So far, the preregistration has been slow. Anyone who wants to play should call and preregister by Friday morning.

george likes this.
  2. george

george Top Member

think the dates are may 30-31....called may 8th got in ....so hope they have it ...will call check it out...thanks

3. Moses

Moses Active Member

You are correct. The dates are 30 and 31 May.

4. deltaduke

deltaduke Active Member

At the Friday weekly tournament Carol said she did not THINK (she isn't far enough up the ladder to know for sure) the tournament would be canceled. She said John was still talking to Boyd and trying to keep it open. We won't know for sure until Monday.

5. george

george Top Member

James talked to John ,John said it was a go ...see you there

6. george

george Top Member

it was a go but had a real low turn out , 1st was $12,000..7th was $636 .... all cash......HOPE the one on Aug 22-23 has a better turnout ..I will be there ,think my daughter Terri is also coming

7. deltaduke

deltaduke Active Member

Sam's Town had to add $4000.00 to the pot to make the guarantee for 1st place. Since John had to convince Boyd to go on with the tournament after the low initial entrants, there may be no tournament on Aug 22 and 23rd. I encourage any one that has any interest in this tournament to call and enter early.

8. george

george Top Member

I called today got signed up but will call later make sure they have my name turned to play in the tournament