Sam's Town Tunica

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by deltaduke, May 17, 2009.

1. deltaduke

deltaduke Active Member

Congratulations to Dannye Long for winning the Sam's Town tournament. Also Charley (Member of St Louis Mafia, but I don't know his last name) came in 4th.

Kudos also to Sam's Town. The turnout was significantly less than they hoped for, but they still paid the full advertised purse to all places plus paying $100 in promo chips to all semi-finalists.:)

2. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Way to go Dannye! Another nice win for one of the nicest tournament guys around!

3. tgun

tgun Member

wtg

Nice one Dannye and Charlie. Charlie was the first of the stl bj mafia to win a big tournament when several years age he won $60,000 in one of Adolf's Bally's tournaments.

tgun

4. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Congratulations

Way to go Dannye, I have to agree with Ken, you are one of the nicest gentlemen playing blackjack tournaments and may I add one of the most skillful players as well.

5. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Great job, Dannye - & Charley, too! I always love to hear of our fellow BJT.com brethren doing so well in a tournament.
    CONGRATULATIONS to both of you!!!!! :celebrate

6. acemachine

acemachine New Member

kudo's

nice going Danny, It's about time. Way over due.
    John R.

7. FMike756

FMike756 New Member

Congrats

Well done Dannye. Could not happen to a nicer guy. Maybe we should form a Gulf Coast team ----- much like the St. Louis Mafia or Texas Terminators. With heavy hitters like you, Ken, and Marvin, we might gain a little notoriety for an overlooked venue for tournament BJ, here in Biloxi and Gulfport.
    Hope to see you in the Beau tourney in June.
    Mike

8. Congratulations Dannye. I was glad to see this news of your success. Hope to see you around somewhere this summer while school is out.

9. acemachine

acemachine New Member

Congrats from an OLD foe and fan.