Sobriety Poll

Discussion in 'Blackjack Tournament Strategy' started by Barney Stone, Sep 5, 2006.

?

Sobriety Poll online tournaments

1. Sober 100%

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Jacked on caffeine

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. 1-2 drinks

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 2-4 drinks

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. 4+ drinks

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  6. The way Cheech and Chong would

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

I like to play online tournaments like this:

2. Reachy

Reachy New Member

All of the above

Apart from the C&C option, I'm a responsible parent after all! I prefer to play alcohol free but if I've had a glass or 2 of vino after a hard days work then so be it.

Cheers

Reachy

3. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

If its a late game

in other words a blackjack21.com game I will pop a beer at game time for sure, every time. By second game Im on my second beer. I have to be careful when it comes to my drinking because of my drunkard ancestry, Ireland and England. :joker: :laugh:

Barney

4. thrasht

thrasht New Member

Not Very Often

Hey Barney, I couldn't take the poll as written. Sober 99%, 1-2 drinks approx. .99 of 1% and totally f'ed up once.

5. noman

noman Top Member

Sobriety: What's That:

Now, ya'll know, ya can't get into that Beta, Zeta(Jones) level, unless you've had just the proper amount of elixir.

Problem is, just like at a BJ table, unless your Wong, you never know when to stop.

6. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Thrasht

Knowing you were an Entomologist from the Pacific NW I was sure you would choose Cheech and Chong! :laugh:

7. thrasht

thrasht New Member

Back at you Barney

I was the Cheech and Chong back in the 70's but times have changed. I don't drink when playing BJ Tourneys but do love to drink lots and try to keep the count at my local $3 BJ table. Talk about messing something up. I'm a lost little puppy dog but I'm sure having fun. I can play perfect basic strategy when drunk but can't keep the count to save my life when f'ed up. Totally distracted man.