Some help for Chips McCoy

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by chipsmccoy, Feb 19, 2007.

1. chipsmccoy

chipsmccoy New Member

As some of you are aware, my hard drive crashed about 2 weeks ago with no data being recoverable - including emails. I have tried to put my address book back together from alternative sources and yesterday sent out a note to all those that I was able to come up with. If you know that you were in my address book in the past and did not get that note, please PM me with your current email address.

Much appreciated

Chips

2. Joep

Joep Active Member

Check your shirt pocket

One would think with your reputation for detail even when it includes the smallest of details,that this information is somewhere on an index card in one of your shirt pockets that you always seem to pull out when one needs a question answered or a direction to the nearest Kings Club that you always seem to be a charter member of.

Joep

3. Reachy

Reachy New Member

He's back

Don't mean to hijack this thread but I thought I'd say welcome back to Joep. Good to have you back a bjt.com again. Now how about one of your famous tourney teasers....;)

Cheers

Reachy

4. chipsmccoy

chipsmccoy New Member

A prime resource

How right you are! My shirt pocket was THE PRIME RESOURCE of those "alternate sources". We'll see how many I missed based on many PMs I get. My attention to detail is what prompted my appeal above.

Good to have you back and see you on-line when I wake up in the mornings! A well written post after your 86 day hiatus.

Chips