Someone Help Me, Help Me, Help Me Please

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by ANDY 956, Mar 6, 2009.

1. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Neil Gagg and I will be returning to the USA in April 2009 and this time we are going to Las Vegas with our wife’s.

Las Vegas is the entertainment capitol of the world and which show do our wife’s want to watch?

Donny and Marie Osmond.

Watching Donny rendering Puppy Love to two 50-year-old starry-eyed women is something that I cannot even contemplate.

I give up.

Andy :(

2. ANDREW BELL

ANDREW BELL New Member

Andrew

Andy, you can try www.lvol.com that will show you all the entertainment in vegas at the time you will be there...

3. tgun

tgun Member

Let us know when you're arriving and departing. We might be able to have a reunion. Some of the LV locals should be able to make some good recomendations about shows.

hope to see you guys again.

tgun

4. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Thanks for the link Andrew.

Tgun. We are flying out from Manchester on 22nd April 2009 and returning a week later. My brother in-law who lives in Seattle is also joining us for a few days with his teenage daughter.

We are staying at the Mardi Gras hotel.

A compromise has been reached regarding watching the Donny and Marie show. The women are going to see them and the men are definitely not (nothing personal towards Donny and Marie)...;)

Andy

5. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Hello Andy

How have you been doing? There are many great shows in Vegas, go to AC site (Las Vegas observor) they should have most of the current shows listed and any up coming acts as well.

Wish I could make it out there to see you. I hope you kick their butts on the tables, wear your TBJPA cap for luck.

6. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Rick,

The TBJPA cap is already packed. I just hope that I don't get put in one of those back rooms for wearing it....lol

Andy