St. Ignace Tourney

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by DanMayo, Jan 14, 2006.

1. DanMayo

DanMayo New Member

To All,

We just registered last week for this tourney that is taking place during Superbowl Weekend.

It has become only a $30,000 tourney (down from $35K) but still offers a great value for the small entry fee ($400 for two and includes everything). They also offer a great Superbowl Party during this weekend with lots of prizes (well I guess not everything, I think it costs $5 or $10 to get into the party.)

With the crazy weather we have been having we may not even need Four Wheel Drive to get to it this year! :laugh:

Hope to share a spot at the final table with old friends. We have 10 people coming up to this event from my area. Hope you can make it.

Dan

P.S. See Ken's calander for all the details!

2. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

Entry fee?

Dan:

Are you sure the entry fee you posted on the CALENDAR for the St. Ignace tournaments is right? You posted a different price for the Pitch games then the price for the Shoe games. The info I have is $250 for each.

Them reducing the prize pool by $5,000 is pretty much in line with reducing the entry fee by $25. It's still a bargain considering all the freebies.

I will not be there for Super Bowl Weekend. Don't particularly care to be there during the winter. Hope you and you friends have a great time. BRING HOME THE MONEY!!!

3. DanMayo

DanMayo New Member

You're right!

Your right!

$250 for one entry including room and other items.
    $400 for two entries, one room and other items.
    $150 for just entry, no room or other items.

Dan

P.S. Hope to see you in the spring then. Although, with the temperatures we have been having it already feels like spring! :laugh: