St. Kitt Qualifiers Live (please Read)

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by Sidekick, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

PLEASE READ

Today, September 18th, there are five (5) St. Kitts Qualifiers up. The times are:

10am EST
    2:00pm EST
    4:00pm EST
    7:00pm EST
    10:00pm EST

The top six (6) from each final tables advances to the St. Kitts Championsip held on OCTOBER 7TH.

SidekickUBT

2. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

bump

Will be bumping this up all day to help everyone out

3. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

bump

7am bumpy bump

4. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Where?

I just went to UB and I see nothing listed? What happened to all the site being attached?

So much for the 10:00 AM tournament with only 3 minutes of advance notice I don't think it would have been to filled up. Plus not knowing where it is being held doesn't help either.

UBT spent a Shit load of money on advertising on TV and magazines about the coming of UBT. It sure would be nice if they would at least advertise when they were going to hold the location (such as Aruba & St. Kitts) satellites and where.

5. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Download playubt.com

You need the UBT software, I logged in at 6:40am, posted here and than entered the 10am/7am tourney.

Tim

6. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

As a matter of fact?

I meant to ask after Saturdays UBT when and where the online qualifiers where held? I don't remember having any notification about such tournaments?

I maybe wrong, but I really can't remember anything posted anywhere or UBT sending out anything to the players (who signed up for this type of information).

Who are these players that won and how did they win their seats?

Did anyone ever receiving any notification?

7. London Colin

London Colin Top Member

It's at playubt.com

(Also the site of Joep's dubious poll results, FWIW)

The software from this site is the same, but the tournaments are totally separate from UB/Bet21.

You need to win a S&Go to get a TEC, then use that to enter the first round. If you make the final table of that, then you qualify for the main event.

8. mikey754

mikey754 New Member

Ubt

See my thread I posted at 6:30 a.m....nobody notified me...I found all this out by pushing buttons and going all over everyones site!!!!
    I qualified..but are there a bunch of "PLUNKERS" playing there...its a $25,000 all in on almost every table...I just bet normal and watched them drop like flys.
    Mikey754

9. London Colin

London Colin Top Member

Hi Mikey

You were the only familiar name I've played against while there.

In fairness, the all-in approach is not such a bad strategy. All people want to do is win a TEC in time to be able to use it. There's scarcely any waiting time to get into the next game if you lose, and of course it's free.

Not that I played that way. Couldn't bring myself to do it. :)

10. ptaylorcpa

ptaylorcpa Member

Contrary works good

I racked up 5 entries in about two hours last night by playing contrary. If everyone bets big, bet the min. Do the opposite if you get a bunch of low bets. Usually after the first elimination you will either be heads up or just a couple of players left.

Also you can play multiple tables, but that gets kind of harry at times. I played two at a time, but I guess you could try more.

Now just have to win a qualifier!

Pat

11. Format seems silly to me

Thanks to sidekick for posting about the St. Kitts qualifiers. I succeeded in winning the 2pm qualifier today, but the final table seemed pointless since all six players at the final table had already qualified for the October 7th event by making it to the final table. Am I missing something here?

12. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Congrats!

Nope. Your in for the October 7th. Now I just need to qualify again. keep on playing and learn from your future opponents.

Sidekick

13. London Colin

London Colin Top Member

I think the winner gets the prize pool of all the TEC entry fees, removing the need to scrap for them in the sit-and-gos.

14. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Great News! Bad News!

GOOD NEWS- Playubt has added additional Qualifiers for ST. KITTS. I have no clue if this is it or more will come leading up to October 7th. :eek:

BAD NEWS-Playubt has added additional Qualifiers for ST. KITTS. Long are the days of 35 total in the "main" event like Aruba on September 17th.

With this said, I'm sure Round 1 is will be one (1) per table. So get your practice in now BJT'ers!

SidekickUBT
    (I hate 2's)

15. bahoozle

bahoozle Member

I hate 2's

Sidekick, when did you add your tag line? You must've been getting the same cards I had last night!:D