ST Kitts stop

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by Waco_Ron, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Waco_Ron

Waco_Ron New Member

Hi all new to blackjacktournaments.com looks like a very informed group. My question is on playubt.com they're currently running a promo where you win a TEC in a sit and go then you play a qualifying tourney then should you win that you get an invite to the tourney on Oct 7th and number 1-2 go to St Kitts for TV etc..

Not I can't find anywhere should you already have your invite and registered for the main event round, can you continue to play and enter more tourney's for more chances say to go to St. Kitts I have written playut several times and as of yet no reply. I would shutter to think worse than doubling down on a 16 with dealer showing a King that I lucked up and won the trip to St. Kitts and then ooops you played more than one tourney etc..

So whew I know a bit long winded sorry but should anyone know the answer to this question and wouldn't mind replying i'd appreciate it. Will maybe buy you a drink in St. Kitts

Thanks in advance,

Waco_Ron

2. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Not sure

I do not know Waco Ron.

Welcome to the site anyway.

Andy :)

3. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

St. Kitts - Two Qualifiers

You can only enter one time per event. For St. Kitts, they are offering 2 events-

1) Oct 7th - 2 Final Table Qualifier (500+ players)

2) Oct 9th - Free Entry, Trip to St. Kitts (500+ players)

SidekickUBT

4. Waco_Ron

Waco_Ron New Member

thanks

hi Andy and sidekick thanks for replying and the welcome. So be the noob here whats the best site for BJ other than ubt and bet21 i currently play both of those.

Later all,

Ron

5. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

those are it, for now

Bet21 and Ultimatebet.com are same game (mirros). Playubt is FREE only. I believe they have like 8 others group who have the EBJ Patent.

Sidekick

6. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Try these sites also

Waco, try Global-Player and Blackjack21.com, those are the other sites most of us play besides the ones you already mentioned.

7. QUEEN OF BLACKJACK

QUEEN OF BLACKJACK New Member

St. Kitts

R there dates for St. Kitts yet?

8. elyssez

elyssez Member

I believe the St. Kitts Classic is Oct. 28th through Nov. 4th.