Super-Mini's

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by TXtourplayer, May 23, 2005.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

I forgot to post the results o last weeks Super-Mini's.

The first one was chopped up by all 6 in the finals. Not at liberty to give their names except joep.

The second one was the first finals for Carolynn Mckelvey, Congrat's Carolynn. The winner was some girl who got lucky on a last hand DD. Can't remember her name, I think it's something like seven come eleven or something like that, oh yea comeonseven.....LOL. Congrat's Angie on your first tournament win.

2. Joep

Joep Active Member

Expired Means Just That Expired

I don't remember giving you permission to say that I was one of the Finalist in your Suoer Mini's held in Las Vegas.But then again you remember going to the Texas DMV to renew your expired drivers license.Then you blame it on one of my fellow officers that he did not see that it was valid,My guess is that it was expired just like the good officer told you. :joker:

3. cmonseven

cmonseven New Member

Thank you!

I had the most awesome week in Vegas, finishing at three final tables and winning one. Very exciting! We did have a dealer at that final super-mini table who was a bit....um....what's the word I am looking for.....a pain in the :eek: . Well let's put it this way, he had the whitest, brightest legs that I was ever blinded by.:D It took me quite a while to believe that I had won. Incredible.

Thanks for the super-mini's Rick, they were great fun!