Teaser timer?

Discussion in 'Blackjack Tournament Strategy' started by TXtourplayer, Aug 6, 2009.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Ken, the teasers are great, but is there a way that you could install a timer on them of say 2:00 minutes from the time a member clicks on the thread till they are timed out from answering them?

I think this would be a great learning tool for members by forcing them to figure out their play within simulated playing times instead of calculating the perfect play and coming back to answer the teaser.

New players need to learn not only the best play, but that they have to make the best possible within a matter of 10 - 30 seconds in most cases or be timed out in actual playing conditions.

I'm not saying that you still can't come back and post the best bet or play, but show both on screen for those that make the action within the time and those who answer after the given time limit.

The answer can be easily made, such as I'd bet $200, or I'd hit until 17, I'd DD for less...ect. Then click the timer off and proceed with any additional information or questions they may want to post.