The harrybull 10/ace tracker method

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by harrybull, Mar 13, 2009.

1. harrybull

harrybull New Member

Ok the title is a bit tounge in cheak PLEASE PLEASE don't go taking this too seriously, it's just an observation. Am I missing the point with counting ? Is not the point just try and figure out when there are the least amount of cards left to play with the most amounts of tens and aces in the shoe ?
    If you are really bad a maths (as I am) how abot the following. In a standard 6 deck shoe (UK) every ten/picture/ace tap out till five have been delt then move a chip, keep doing that untill the discard tray show's there are around 2 decks left. In you counting pile 6 chips indicates a low number of tens etc right the way down to 1 chip indicating a 'hot deck'. It's simple but surely idiot proof. Obviosly camoflage comes in to play but thats obvious.I have 3 questions.
    1. Unless I am the worlds most stupid man (not exactly impossible I grant you)how could a rain man type highly complex system tell you with anymore acuratly than the 'harrybull10/ace' how many high cards are left ?

2. What is considered the optimum number of high cards left in say, 2 decks for a shoe to be considered 'hot'?

3. How would I be able to work out the basic play variations and apply them to the 'harrybull10/ace' as above?:joker:

2. swog

swog Elite Member Staff Member

3. harrybull

harrybull New Member

thanks so much

That was the single biggest help I have had since I discovered advantage play ! Thank you so so much:joker: