Thread axed

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by KenSmith, Oct 24, 2006.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

The $50K freeroll thread was turning into another battle, so I blasted it, at least temporarily. The right call? I don't know.

2. Joep

Joep Active Member

I Vote For It's Uncensored Return

Ken it wasn't a battle .It was some of us stating facts of what actually happened and others just guessing as to what really happened, and what was or wasn't a rumor .I ask you to return the thread . I have said what I wanted to and most likely will not post any further ............

Joep

3. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

No problem Ken

I just posted a question, but it never got answered anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2006
  4. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Hey all I know is this: it wasn't ME this time :joker:

5. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

What? There was a threat busted around here & i wasn't involved? Must be some kind of mistake. Call a floorman!

-hd.

6. Reachy

Reachy New Member

hirsute

hd

It was about your hair. Tex wanted to know whether it was a wig or not because he'd heard a rumour that you are a bald as a coot and that your head is smooth like a dolphin. Apparently joep is the only person who has seen you without it on and you get him to glue it in place for you every morning. Joep responded by saying that you were not bald and that in fact you had 1 single hair that is over 30 metres long that you wrap it up and affix to your scalp in whatever style takes your fancy that day.

Which is it Dave? No hair or 1 really, really long hair?

Cheers

Reachy

7. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Poll

Ken,

Why don't you reinstate the thread with a vote poll above it to see whether the membership on here thinks that it should have been bust.

Andy

8. noman

noman Top Member

Juneau:

I really didn't get any of it. Never heard of the before. Not sure what the after was and right now I'm Billy Pilgraming it. so, don't know the present either.

Just wish I could get by a first round in all the free rolls. Then I could shout that I HAVE ICE CREAM. I HAVE ICE CREAM. You don't have any! Course a finish to LA would be ICE CREAM with SPRINKLES!