Tonights Radio Show

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by kennye, May 11, 2006.

1. kennye

kennye New Member

Tonight is going to be all about UBT. Joe and I will have Russ Hamilton the founder of UBT plus Jon Moonves, Anthony Curtis from the Las vegas advisor who has been a been a big part of UBT. The show is on at 6:00pm pacific time 9:00 east coast. You can call in at 866-820-5528. We air on KLAV here in Las Vegas.

Kenny E.

2. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

I'll definitely be checking out that show. I'm getting excited about all this UBT news!

Last edited: May 11, 2006
  3. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Replay of Tonights Show????????

Well, I tried using the Replay software but no sound.

Does anyone have tonights who recorded?

Sidekick

4. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Surprise. I have tonight's show posted...
    http://www.blackjacktournaments.com/BeInAction-UBT-CBS.asf

Now, I'm off to listen, since I was busy during the show.

ATTENTION: There was a glitch during the show, at around 37:00 or so. During playback, you'll get an error there. Just play the show a second time, and drag the time cursor over to 38:42 and you can listen to the rest. Thanks to Jackaroo for figuring out the workaround!

5. gflan

gflan New Member

Thanks!!

I missed all but the last 15 minutes of the show....you're the best Ken!

6. KenSmith

Hmm. Good thing you heard the last 15 minutes, because apparently the file is corrupted in the middle. It cuts off at 37 minutes in (actually about 39 minutes into the show, because I start the recording 2 minutes late to skip some early lead-in commercials.)

Well, at least you get most of the show. Definitely an exciting day for tournament blackjack. Way to go guys!

7. Jackaroo

Jackaroo New Member

All is not lost

The show cut off during the live broadcast just as Russ Hamilton was going to describe the tournament structure.

On your recording the same thing happens. You can play it again and after the download into Windows Media Player is completed skip forward to 38:42 on the timer and catch the remainder of the program.

8. KenSmith

Wow, thanks Jack! Works great.

9. Joep2

Joep2 Banned User

We Are Close

Kenny and I with the help of Anthony Curtis have taken the bull by the horns and will be making all the past radio show available for all to hear at your convenience within the week .

As you can all see part of the reason for the delay was that these two guys along with all the UBT staff were working long hours to get this TV deal done.

We still encourage you to listen to the show live as it airs because your phone calls with questions and comments to Kenny and I and our guest is what really makes this show work . Kenny and I really appreciate your loyalty to the show .

UBT the new era of tournament blackjack where everyone can now play :celebrate

Joep2