Tulsa cookout

Discussion in 'Tournament Blackjack Players Association' started by bobh4545, Sep 30, 2007.

1. bobh4545

bobh4545 New Member

The GABJT (Granite Ave Blackjack Team) is putting together " Cookout at Bob's the sequeal". I'lll print directions to pass out. Looking forward to seeing you all in Tulsa.

2. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Count me in....

Last May was a blast, Great food and friends. Thanks Bob, I'll be there again for sure.

3. themom82

themom82 New Member

Count me In

Bob,

I can't wait, you have a lot to live up to after the cook out last May.

See you soon

Themom82

4. Drbass

Drbass Member

Wouldn't miss it

Wouldn't miss it for the world. Looking forward to seeing you in Oct.

5. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

BobH come through for the BJ players

Since the Blackjack tournaments in Tulsa for Friday 26th will be starting at 10:00 a.m. and they will not be hosting a party that night, BobH has decided that would be the best night for his cookout and party.

If you missed it in May, BobH and his wife put a great spread for all the players.

Thanks again BobH.

6. The Landlord

The Landlord New Member

I did not make it to the cookout in May. Hell I probably wasn't invited cause I might have pissed someone off or something!!!!!!!!

At any rate, I would love to come to the cookout, if it is an open invitation obviously.

Where will it be and can I bring my smoking hot wife? lol

Stan

7. bozo101

bozo101 New Member

cook out / Jill Camp

Bob, Like I said in Laughlin I would be honored to come to the cook out and see your BJ Table and Wall of " Fame" ?

Also If you have any success at your Jill boot camp I would like to get on your list so that I don't have to fly my daughter in for that event. Don McM