Turtle Lake WI May 20th 2014 $20000 Big Pitch Tourament

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by FBJeffy, May 13, 2014.

1. FBJeffy

FBJeffy Member

Is anyone attending, and if so does anyone know the details or the format

2. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

I've played this event but it's been 5 years or so. Don't think it's changed any. Starts around 4PM and ends around 10PM. They're able to run through it that fast by having 7 per table and advancing only 1 in all rounds. Seem's like 1st pays 10k and it's a guaranteed purse.
    That's about what I remember. I would recommend it and would be in it myself if time allowed.
    From there you could drive to Hinckley, MN (about 75 miles?) and play in their May 22-23 event which I think has the same guaranteed purse with 1st paying 10k.
    Good luck, if you go!

Billy C

3. FBJeffy

FBJeffy Member

Thanks for the info Billy, the thought is good but not sure if going! Going online to check that out in Hinckley that"s in my brother"s back yard, HaHa!

4. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

I'd like to be playing in both of these but I can't be away from the business right now. Next event for me is at St. Ignace (June). First so many entrants at Hinckley get a free room for that Thursday night, I believe. Both tourneys are well ran, have guaranteed purses and are close to each other in time and distance.
    Go for both, if you can.

Billy C