TV Show Ratings

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by Joep, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Joep

Joep Active Member

CBS reported that the UBT received the highest ever ratings in CBS history for that time slot on Saturday.

Things are looking good

As Kenny Smith and I have been saying to each other all week when we are together or just passing each other

It's All Good ;)

Joep

2. ptaylorcpa

ptaylorcpa Member

Preempted last week

Joep,

I sent a complaint to my local station for preempting the show this past week with a local tailgate party for the Alabama - Arkansas game which was being carried by CBS. I suspect that around here football will win out over showing UBT. I am worried that any weekend that Alabama or Auburn is going to be on CBS that they will do the same thing. This coming weekend Alabama - Florida is on CBS, so I guess we will find out what happens.

It would be nice if CBS would send the information to their local affliates about the ratings and let them encourage them to either not preempt it or to carry it at some other time and carry some streamer about it being shown later. I know the cable listing and every other listing showed it carrying UBT, but the local channel did their own thing instead.

Pat

PS: My local station is WHNT in Huntsville, Alabama in case others want to join the bandwagon with me and submit a protest! Maybe if we flood them with email that will work.

3. bahoozle

bahoozle Member

Preempted...

Might I just add, Arkansas, through no fault of their own, won that game. Why don't you Alabama folks turn that field-goal fella a quarter turn to the left? :laugh:

My apologies for laughing if you lost money on that game.