Two ways to St Kitts

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by ptaylorcpa, Sep 19, 2006.

1. ptaylorcpa

ptaylorcpa Member

I originally thought that the UBT and Bet21/Ultimate sites were playing the final tourney together, but I noticed that one is Saturday night, other is Monday night. Be sure to get into both!

2. cherub44

cherub44 New Member

I just made it into the final tourney for Bet21/UB. Now tomorrow's goal is to get into the UBT final. :)

3. The Other Apparent Difference

Based on what I read on their websites, the playubt qualifiers lead to a spot at the final table at St. Kitts, whereas the other qualifiers just get you to the St. Kitts tournament. That at least is my interpretation.

4. bahoozle

bahoozle Member

St. Kitts UBT

I made the St. Kitts final on UBT last night. Here's the message I received from UBT after I made it:

And yes, there are still some glitches in the software and/or the web server. Around about hand 18 of round 4 it decided I was absent. I think I'm going to have to buy a new laptop now, after cramming my finger through the enter key while screaming NOOOOOOoooooo!;) But hey, I made it anyway, even after losing 2 hands due to the malfunction.

5. swog

swog Elite Member Staff Member

Kelly, that is how I read it. The Bet21 event will give the winner a $6,000 package that includes airfare, hotel, and the $2,700 entry fee into the main event in St. Kitts.
    The UBT winner(s), top 2, will have a seat at the final table of each of the two halves of the main event in St. Kitts, plus airfare and two nights hotel. Quite a free roll....now the bad news....If my math is close......there will be over 700 players to beat at each of those final free roll events....6 events per day X six winners X twenty days = 720 players......too bad most of us didn't get the news on the Aruba freeroll at UBT, where there were 35 players with two spots at the final two tables in Aruba's main event up for grabs....

Last edited: Sep 20, 2006
  6. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

On a positive note..

The first round with be one (1) winner advance so that will drop the total number down to 150 or so. From there, it should be business as usual.

Again, luck wil be required for all of these qualifiers even the last one (Aruba).

Sidekick

7. ptaylorcpa

ptaylorcpa Member

Aruba winner

I was watching a table last night in the midnight tourney after I got eliminated and chatting with Sabresport who advanced when one of the guys at the table identified himself as a winner of one of the seats to Aruba. He said the competition for Aruba was a lot easier to win his seat.

DUH!

:sad:

8. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Now, that hurts!

He beat me, bastard :laugh:

9. ptaylorcpa

ptaylorcpa Member

You were there too

I didn't realize you were at that table. Was it you I was chatting with or do you go by some other handle? I may have been talking to you...I am losing it!

:)

Oh yeah, he beat you at the final table for Aruba.....

Last edited: Sep 20, 2006
  10. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Someone else

Delaer had a 2, I needed the dealer to make. If yes, I would have had $100,000 LEAD. Anyway, I need to move on. Last post on Aruba.

Sidekick