UBT announcement?

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by ptaylorcpa, Jul 15, 2006.

1. ptaylorcpa

ptaylorcpa Member

Has anyone received anything on the UBT announcement? Their clock was counting down to midnight last night on www.playubt.com, but today it is reset to the time to the first show. Nothing about announced venues for 2006/2007 is listed. Some people seem to be on an email list, but I have signed up multiple times but haven't received anything.

2. napodot

napodot New Member

UBT Announcements?

I am also waiting for the same information you are waiting on - this will definitely help in the scheduling. :D

3. Joep

Joep Active Member

You missed it ?

If you were to have listened in to the radio show on Thursady night at 6 PM we informed our audience of about 75 % of the scheduled tour stops.The remaining 25 % will be released as soon as all the contracts have been signed and sealed.

Joep

4. swog

swog Elite Member Staff Member

UBT Schedule

The known site are listed here...

Last edited: Jul 15, 2006
  5. Tinker

Tinker New Member

UBT v Aruba Classic Poker Tourney sponsored by Ultimate Bet

As many of you know, I have been known to play both BJ Tournaments and Poker Tournaments on a fairly regular basis. Having had a rest day or 2 from the WSOP, I was starting to get interested in the UBT in Aruba, and saw Ken Smith's list showing UBT in Aruba for Sept 23-Oct 1. Wow, I said, wouldn't that be great if it was close enough to Ultimate Bet's Poker Classic in Aruba and we could try for both. Well guess what, they are being played ON THE SAME DATES. WHAT A COINCIDENCE!. Check out http://www.arubaclassic.com/

Then I started to wonder if the poker players who were allowed to play in the first UBT (at the expense of regular BJ players who desired to play) are going to be allowed to play in both events simultaneously. I know that Oklahoma Johnny Hale once played in 2 poker tournaments simultaneously. I am sure Phil Hellmuth would love to try and match anything Johnny Hale once did.

Just the musings of a disgruntled BJ Player.

6. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

I believe the intention is to structure the events in Aruba so a player can do both.

7. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Joep,

I heard your radio show on thursday (first time I might add) and I was impressed. It was enough motivation to get me to watch Ken Smith on the replay.

Why not post the UBT schedule on Kenny's site? or at least send e-mails out?

8. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Not Being In Action

My fellow overseas players and I have been dependent on Anthony Curtis putting the Be In Action radio show on his site.

The last two shows have not been listed as yet. Can someone ring him and give him the hurry up.

For past shows go to www.lasvegasadvisor.com

Andy ;)

9. pro4u

pro4u New Member

UBT Schedule

Could someone please list the entire UBT schedule. Thanks a bunch.

10. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

This thread already contains everything that has been made public to my knowledge.