UBT...Bet21...PlayUBT

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by mikey754, Sep 18, 2006.

1. mikey754

mikey754 New Member

I have figured the system out(I think)...you must sign up for all of these to participate in their seats....prizes...etc....PlayUBT gives you a TEC (tournament entry chip) if you win a sit and go to qualify for their tournament seat in St. Kitts...Bet21 has one going on now for a trip to L.V.....Ultimatebet..I'm not sure yet..(please post if you know). I now have 3 icons to enter each site, on my screen...please add to this as I am just beginning to digest all this information.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2006
  2. ptaylorcpa

ptaylorcpa Member

Aol

Don't forget AOL in the list. They sponsored people to WSOB 2006. I would expect them to probably use their site to hold qualifiers to send people to WSOB 2007.

Pat

3. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

Lotsa free seats!

This year is not only incredible for blackjack tourneys because of the sheer QUANTITY of events, but also for the fact that so many seats are literally being given away!

I don't know about UB, but as far as PlayUBT and Bet21 are concerned, there's no reason everyone shouldn't be playing all the freerolls they can to win their way to the UBT final tables!! Talk about an overlay...

-hd.

4. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Agreed

I just played my Aruba Trip yesterday for Free. Yes, I'm pissed I didn't win 1 of 2 final table seats coming in sixth, but those damn dealer 2's are suppose to make it once in a while. My UBT life cringes on 2's from now on.

Tim