UBT - Less than 2 months to go

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by Sidekick, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

The excitement is building. Wonder if the web site will post any new information soon with possible info around the Aruba championship late this summer. Maybe some screenshots will be posted here on this site or info on UBT Season 1 coming to TV.

Sidekick:confused:

2. noman

noman Top Member

Ubt

I'm confused. I keep trying to go to Bet21.com and all it says is site under construction. so how do we know that IT IS LESS THAN TWO MONTHS TO GO?

I'm not complainin. Just the facts. Ma'am.

3. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

4. noman

noman Top Member

Facts:

Well Side, thank-you. Haven't visited there in a while. Thought u or others here would be updating US. All is well and better with a direct line to the burning bush, rather than pass along, or hearsay, or chisled stone tablets.

5. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Ubt

Noman. Can we assume from this post that you have not been selected as a beta tester for UBT.
    Andy :laugh:

6. noman

noman Top Member

Andy, U Bright, Brit, cousin:

I was not selected to Beta test. Probably cause I didn't navigate the sights properly to do so, or those with the UBT have grown tired of me already.

I feightened and bluffed and primmed in some live experimental events and showed my true talent, sooooooooooo in an effort to elevate
    that event (UBT) to the status and presitge it certainly deserves, the powers that be don't want pretenders, only contenders. Or dead money to seed the pots. Nothing wrong with that. what?

But cereally, Post, or Kellog's, at least UBT, open to all able to lay their money down, will not require one to join the legions of reality TV, 10 second of fame, frenzied zealots.

The level of play and competition, for the money and prestige, should lead to the coverage hoped for by the backers.

7. Joep

Joep Active Member

UBT announcement

UBT major announcement today March 28 as reported by Sidekick, was the Noman was selected as a Beta tester congrats to Noman it must be an honor to have the opportunity to see and play the software first. You are in a very small and fine group I tip my hat to you . Let the rest of us common folks know how it went :laugh:

8. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

I did not state this

I never mentioned anything about beta testing

9. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

So Sidekick, what's up with the announcement on March 28th?

10. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

No clue

I'm awaiting also...

The source would be "http://www.worldblackjackchampion.com/." I'm not the one with the announcement.

"there will be a big announcement coming concerning the UBT."

My money would on a formal form for anyone interested on testing the software next month.

Sidekick

Last edited: Mar 28, 2006
  11. Joep

Joep Active Member

No Info

Sidekicks sources are beginning to dry up.Or can we say kicked to the side :joker:

12. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

13. Joep

Joep Active Member

Not needed

:laugh: Why do we need Kenny E link for we have you.

14. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

we also..

have YOU!:cool:

Imagine if we teamed up Joe what could happen. There you have it, Tag Team Blackjack Tourney Play.

Sidekick