UBT @ the Palms tonight

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by TXtourplayer, Apr 13, 2006.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Well the UBT is showing last year tournament at the Palms movie theater tonight. I guess it started about an hour ago.

Hope to hear feed back from those who attended later tonight.

2. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Sweet

Please post reactions!

Sidekick

3. Joep2

Joep2 Banned User

Great Show

I will say this 95 % of the people in attendance who were seeing this for the first time ever were completely BLOWN AWAY with the production and presentation of this event, it is all that you have heard about and even more .The other 5 % were just amazed .

The players who played in this show put on a great display of skillful tournament play and the producers and staff have edited into to a nail biting sitting on the edge of your seat show .The critics who have always thought that there was nothing that could make watching tournament blackjack on TV interesting will be eating CROW when this is aired on the networks.

Hats off to Russ Hamliton , Houston Curtis and the rest of the UBT production team, you guys have raised blackjack tournaments to a new level and we all thank you for it . :1st:

:celebrate

4. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Excellent!

Were you able to play at the Palms Joe?

Any Playmates yet?

Sidekick

Last edited: Apr 14, 2006
  5. blackjackmusician

blackjackmusician New Member

Wow

This Show was HANDS down the best of ANY gaming show for TV. The Voiceover , Format , Intense Drama was AWESOME , it was also very Good for the Public who just enjoys a GREAT show as well.The music on the show was GREAT too. I agree with JOE . "" Hats off to Russ Hamliton , Houston Curtis and the rest of the UBT production team, you guys have raised blackjack tournaments to a new level and we all thank you for it ""