UBT tour dates

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by TXtourplayer, Jun 9, 2006.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

[​IMG]
    KennyE
    Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:14 pm Post subject: UBT TOUR DATES
    UBT will be announcing the 2006-2007 tour dates with in the next 3 weeks. Everyone that wants to enter any of the tournaments will be able to. No one will be shut out and all entry fees will be returned in the prize money.

I just copied this post from Kenny's site www.worldchampionblackjack.com

UBT is coming soon everybody get ready. Go to their web site at:http://www.playubt.com
    and check it out, their timers says something is going to happen in 35 more days!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2006
  2. Joep

Joep Active Member

Wow

Hey Kenny look like he lost weight ?

Kenny tell us how you did it . Man what some guys wont do in order not to lose 20,000

Joep

3. TXtourplayer

Sounds like a bet in there somewhere?

Joep are you going to leave us hang on the $20,000?

4. noman

noman Top Member

20,000 Bet

TX. You should listen to the radio show.

Though, if one can lose that much weight in one day, then I'll gladly pay for that system.

5. TXtourplayer

Tied up on Thursday's now!

Noman, I use to listen every week, but this poker league has me working on Wednesdays, Thursday, and Saturday nights at the clubs.

So what did I miss? :confused:

6. noman

noman Top Member

20,000 Bet

For TX and whomever else missed the "Be in Action" Radio Show this past Thursday, since Obie-Wan-K-Norm-ie doesn't want to jump in:

Buttermaker didn't-doesn't like his current girth on TV . So he gave odds and I'm not clear, cause they changed what they said a couple times during the show that he, Buttermaker would lose, (shoot, was it 20 pounds. I guess I didn't listen real well) by September for Aruba and the beach and the tuna and twinkies.

In any event it will cost Buttermaker 20K, if he doesn't. A very well connected potentate will win money he really doesn't need. TX, you should have grabbed some of that action.

7. TXtourplayer

Not me....

Hell, I am hoping to lose weight myself, with my resent back problems it is more need than want to lose the weight.

I am rooting for Kenny to succeed.

Best of luck for Skinny Kenny...LOL

8. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

little help here TX

I've tried Kenny's site and this link and I can't get it - is it me and my computer?

Thanks TX

9. TXtourplayer

10. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Aruba

Hey TX,

I keep reading about Aruba and UBT. Is there where the finals will be held?

Do you have to qualify first? Where can I find out more information about this?

Thanks for the correct site to Kenny's site :D

11. TXtourplayer

We're all waiting....

Kenny E. posted on his site they will be making a big annoucement within the next couple of weeks. :eek:

As of now we're all just waiting to find out the tournament information. :confused:

Your welcome for Kenny E.'s web site, sorry I mixed it up on my first post. :eek:

12. instagator

instagator New Member

Weight Loss

TX
    You'll lose weight a lot faster if you stop eating at Hooter's.
    Where's my bowl of whipped cream?

13. TXtourplayer

True, but...

How many people can say they get paid to eat at Hooters...LOL :rolleyes: