UBT TV Toast?

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by Barney Stone, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Well when you start a company with massive debt, as I believe UBT did to buy time at CBS and push free rolls, and then the underlying commodity is pulled from under you, 10% house charge on games, it spells trouble. It will be interesting to see if the TV show stays on air. Or will UBT execs sell of the slot.

B

2. Tinker

Tinker New Member

Query: 10% house charge??????

I am not going to do a post of my Aruba Experience until I have read every single post under "Ultimate BLackjack Tour". I never had time before today. I have read all 11 pages of posts under the subtitle "Aruba Update" and was moving on when I read your post about "the underlying commodity is pulled from under you, 10% house charge on games".
    Please explain your post. I am confused.
    Thanks, Tinker:confused:

3. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

He's talking about the 10% vig on tournament entries. $1 + $0.10, $5 + $0.50, $10 + $1, etc. Note that the percentage goes down a bit on the higher entries, such as last night's $200+$15 St Kitts satellite.

4. Tinker

Tinker New Member

Ken, if you are correct, THEN

the rest of his post is even more confusing; or maybe I should disregard this post entirely.

Ken, in addition I have all day to catch up onall the blogs about the Congessional Bill from Friday nite.

THEREFORE WHAT SITES SHOULD I BE CHECKING AND WHOSE BLOGS SHOULD I BE READING ??????????

Thanks, Petie

5. mikey754

mikey754 New Member

UBT TV Toast

He is in love with Blackjack21....but it also has a 10% vig...I wonder why he is pushing that site....maybe some freebies???

6. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

While I agree that he plugs the site quite a bit, the reason he's 'in love' with that site is because he has a Mac. That site's client is browser based which allows him to run it natively. I doubt he's getting freebies, he just wants people to play with. Other sites don't offer that compatibility.