Ubt

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by maxwell, Oct 13, 2006.

1. maxwell

maxwell Member

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE PROBLEM OF BEING ABSENT WHEN YOU DAMN WELL YOU ARE NOT AND GET LOVKED OUT OF YOUR HAND
    WHAT CAN I DO TO MINIMISE THE PROBLEM:mad: :mad: :mad:

2. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Maxwell,

I have a LOT of experience with the absent button.

Example. you make a bet and hit "SIT OUT". Since you have started playing the hand it will not make you ABSENT until AFTER you have either hit or stand. Then it marks you as absent.

If you are absent and the initial bet has passed you and you it sit in you are still considered ABSENT until after the hand has played.

Why it does this I don't know. Your best bet is to hit the sit in button right BEFORE the dealer begins paying off to be considered present. Otherwise you may get locked out.

Also should you miss the timer you automatically become ABSENT - a good feature to keep the games going unlike slow poke Global when I usually fall asleep waiting for a match to conclude.

Hope that helps

3. Archie

Archie New Member

Does help me. Thanks

4. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

Max,

Customer service should be able to help you with a fix....if not then send me a PM....I have worked out a couple of solutions for issues I was having...
    Maybe I can help you too.

Good luck

5. maxwell

maxwell Member

ubt fix

Ubt Has Said To Reinstall The Software And Hopefully Fix My Headache-i Hope I Am Trying To Enter The Qualifyers:d

Thanks For All Info Anybody Has Given Thanks Again