us players on ub now

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by onebounce, Jul 31, 2011.

1. onebounce

onebounce New Member

i just played texas hold'em on ub. i live in USA. TRIED BJ BUT NO OTHER PLAYERS. WHY? ARE WE NOW ALLOWED TO PLAY?

ONEBOUNCE

2. gronbog

gronbog Top Member

I can't comment on why other folks are no longer playing black jack on UB, but for me personally, I'm getting my money out of UB as fast as I can (1 cheque every 8 weeks is the best I've been able to do, and I'm Canadian). The reason is that I don't want my money parked with an organization which is facing litigation that could put it out of business.

3. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Good move, and good luck!

4. onebounce

onebounce New Member

onebounce

hello all,

i tried to withdraw my funds----on luck-----i am a usa player-----played on UB the last 2 days--------now today 8/2/11 UB will not let me play because of "my status". What ever that is..

guess i am from the good old USA.

LATER

5. zweeky

zweeky Member

i think it was probably just a bug and not a UB decision that some US players could play.

6. onebounce

onebounce New Member

Onebounce

PROBLEY TRUE.

ZWEEKLY---MISS PLAYING WITH U AND THE REGULAR PLAYERS ON UBs ELEMINATION BJ. HOPEFULLY WE WILL BE ABLE TO GET BACK TOGETHER AGAIN. HAD A GREAT TIME LEARNING FROM U ALL.

ONEBOUNCE

zweeky likes this.
  7. bjmace

bjmace Member

Hi

Hi zweeky@Leftnut was passing by and thought i would say hello it's been a long time :)

Hell no

LeftNut and zweeky like this.