Vegas Blackjack Tournament Entry For Sale.

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Octavioriv, May 11, 2009.

1. Octavioriv

Octavioriv New Member

Sold

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  2. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

Before our moderator sends your posts and you to never never land, I just wanted say what a great deal this is!!! About 600 to 800 players for a $100,000 prize pool for an entry cost of only $5,000 - gee. Never mind the fact that the seat value is about $150 and that for about $500 anyone can call the Hilton directly to get into the tournament with rooms included. Or get a suited BJ (about once in 84 hands) in live play with a $10 bet and the entry is free - only $55 per night for the hotel.

If you find someone to buy your entry then let me know. I'll split the profits with you when that person buys the Brooklyn Bridge from me. :laugh:

Last edited: May 11, 2009
  3. mikey754

mikey754 New Member

Hilton

Any one who plays at a $10.00 table and gets a suited BJ can have a free entry into this tournament. Come a few days early and save money

4. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Transfer?

I don't think you can transfer your seats anyway.

5. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Talked to Les at the LV Hilton

I call up the man trying to sell his seat and explained to him that all one needed to earn a free entry was hit a suited BJ at a $10 table or higher.

I also told him I didn't believe he could transfer the seat either, but he told me he asked and they said he could. However after talking to Les a while ago he assured me that you CANNOT transfer a seat.

Les got a nice laugh about him trying to sell his seat for $5,000, then he told me an even better story about the guy who hit a suited blackjack and thought he had won the $100,000! The guy was so mad when he didn't get paid he contacted the gaming commission.

Now that is pretty funny!