Vegas Run: March 25-29

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by Sandy Eggo, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Sandy Eggo

Sandy Eggo Member

This time, it's MY birthday run.

Looking to run up partway tonight, hit Sahara tomorrow for the Tourney...

Then repeat the hits like in February:

Thurs: Rampart & AZ Charlie-Boulder

Fri: Cannery

Sat: AZ Charlie-Boulder

Sun: Saddle West for UTH as it's the off-week for blackjack.

I recall being warned off the Longhorn due to "needing a lung-transplant" after a visit there. Is there anything else this weekend that I missed?

2. askdick

askdick Member

Vegas in the springtime

Sandy, the Arizona Charlies on Saturday will be a B I G pai gou tournament and they will not have the BJ tournament. This is a gift to the Pai Gou players. 25,000.00 added event as they cancelled the "bonus" when the pot was 45K or so. Entry fee is 100.00 rebuy is 50.00 and they plan on paying 48 places. This Thursday will be the last 1000.00 added BJ prize. This promo is also part of the Pai Gou carry over. They have not announced whether they will keep it running or not

P.S. Well Mr. Smith played the Longhorn on Sunday!!! I think he is still breathing without life support.

My strategy is to "Get Lucky"

3. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

It was a blast dropping into the Longhorn Sunday and seeing some familiar faces, as well as meeting a few new ones. Of course, I got totally crushed in the first 3 of 5 advance round! Oh well, I'll be back sometime!

4. Sandy Eggo

Sandy Eggo Member

Ok...I knew there was PaiGow this weekend, just hoped BJ as well.

And hubby says unless things totally change (like 3 winning tourneys) -- I can't play in it. (pout)