Walt gets bragging rights and $980

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by KenSmith, Sep 17, 2006.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

It was quite a table last night in a Bet21 $200+$15 Sit & Go.

Blair Rodman
    Ken Smith
    Annie Duke
    Russ Hamilton
    Michael Castellana
    Walt Harrison
    Fred David??

In seat two, I had early trouble, and went out first on hand 8. One by one the other players dropped until Walt Harrison beat Fred David by a slim $250 margin on the last hand.

Nice going Walt!

2. thrasht

thrasht New Member

Congrats

Way to go Walt. What a table to be part of. I would have loved to watch that battle. Congrats again Walt and Nicely Done.

3. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Congrats Walt.

Hey when R U planning on the next 200 table?

4. gflan

gflan New Member

Awesome!

In the recent flurry of postings, I almost missed this one....congrats! Quite a nice win in an impressive field of players my friend. Well done.

5. elyssez

elyssez Member

Congrats, Walt!!! What a great win!!!

6. Walt

Walt New Member

Sit n Go

Thanks guys. I didn't realize Ken had posted about this until someone mentioned it at Global last night. It's always fun to play against tough competition.

As for the timing of the games, you know of course that they are available around the clock. This was not a planned event. I think I saw Michael and Blair waiting and decided to join in. Or maybe it was Annie that got my attention, I don't remember now. If you watch the tables, you will sometimes see Hellmuth waiting for or playing a sit n go. Generally he will be at a 200/15 game. Not sure if UB is putting his entry fee up or not. Regardless, I tend to look for the high profile guys and join in.