Website Listing

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by noman, Jun 26, 2008.

1. noman

noman Top Member

Usually, I'm the last to know. But no one else has posted this yet/ SO!

The Olsens are back. No not the blond bomb shell Olsen twins. (who cares if its the same spelling. But, EDDIE and CONNIE OLSEN of BLACKJACK CONFIDENTIAL MAGAZINE fame?

One of the original publishers of all thats blackjack have a web site--blackjackconfidential.com

Our illustrious leader KS, JP and many other names in the bj world, cut their teeth in the Olsens Mag.

I'd recommend checking them out for honest bj info, whatever you're looking for, and as I understand it now, it may only be tournament listings,, but watch out. There's got to be more to come. Check it ouit/

2. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

There backkkkkkkkk.....

I heard a few months back they were going to open back up on the internet, but I didn't know they were already open for business.

For years they were the best information for up coming events.

3. noman

noman Top Member

New web site

And okay, cause I'm a dork. You muuist, or must put www. in front to get em. For just a tourney listing, hey it's chalk full and eddie is in fine form. Interestingly they display their last mag cover and no one will ever guess who's sittin at that final table. Or then again maybe you will. I wish them well. I forgot to mention that S. Yama and Mckelvey also contributed and each was a pleasure to read. Go go go BJ Conf.

4. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

5. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

Memories!

Don't remember when I subscribed to Blackjack Confidential Magazine but it must have been shortly after inception and I still have all issues up to the end.
    Most of us "older" members hated to see it come to an end and are very thankful that Ken started this site, shortly thereafter, I believe.

Billy C

6. Bi-Kemba

Bi-Kemba Member