Whats NEXT?

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by pinklady, Nov 14, 2007.

1. pinklady

pinklady New Member

Hey!

I was wondering if someone knew whats the next new prize after CRUISE?

Is it going to be a WSOP SEAT?
    Is it going to be TRIP TO LAS VEGAS?
    Is it going to be any WPT event seat?

UMMMMMMMMMM can't think of anything else?

Good Luck to you all. I hope to see one of yall on the cruise. Speaking of the cruise... I am still searching for cheap airfares.... grrrrrrrrr... sooo expensive...... Just a poor woman here lol......

I hope to hear from you all...

Take care and God bless you,
    Pinklady:)

2. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Pinklady, I'm not trying to stir up anything more than is already being stirred on another thread here, but.......

I wouldn't jump the gun on booking your plane tickets for your cruise just yet.
    Sit back, take it easy, wait and see how things shake out.

3. pinklady

pinklady New Member

What you mean by that you wouldnt buy a airline tickets? Are they going to pay our way to get to Miami?

That would be nice!

Pinklady...

4. jmbelders

jmbelders Member

Missing the point

I think your missing the point he is trying to say. I think he is saying that he thinks the whole Club UBT cruise may be cancelled, or will be cancelled because of lack of funds or membership.

5. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

I'm sorry - That's pretty much what I was trying to say. With UBT cancelling the Barona flagship tournament, on top of other recent events, I'd simply sit tight before I blew any cash on non-refundable airline tickets for your cruise.
    At this moment, nobody knows if The Club will exist by then. I hope it does, but...... remember, 24 hours ago we all thought that UBT was going to pay someone a million dollars at Barona in about two weeks, too.

Don't get me wrong, I truly hope it does happen - you'll have a blast.
    But don't spend the money on the airfare just yet.

6. pinklady

pinklady New Member

I am so sad........ :(

I love this site so much. :sad:

7. pinklady

pinklady New Member

I am so crazy about this site. I just love it so much.. I would hate it to see it go bye bye!!!! :sad:

8. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Oh, no - don't be sad! The site is still there, the cancellation of Barona doesn't mean that the Club will die.

Don't be sad, but be smart. Wait to get those plane tickets! :D

9. pinklady

pinklady New Member

:juggle:

I hope so.... I love this site so much. I am so crazy about it. I just absoutely love it. I want the cruise to be still on. Oh please....... If not what will happen

pinklady:sad:

10. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

I wonder if the "fuzzy" will come back and bite the Club. US company US court. 1000000/7=x

11. toonces

toonces Member

Relax, y'all. The Cruise will exist even if UBT or ClubUBT dies. THe cruise is a carnival cruise and UBD just bought a group of rooms.

12. TedinNaples

TedinNaples New Member

I decided to delete my original post now that I've read Ken Einiger's post on LVA. According to him, ClubUBT will continue to operate, so the cruise will probably set sail.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2007
  13. pinklady

pinklady New Member

:) This is good news to hear!! I hope it set to sail!!!!!! I am praying here.

CLUBUBT ROCKS!!!!!