Who will Be At Palms this week ?"?

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by rocknrolldarrell, Feb 21, 2007.

1. rocknrolldarrell

rocknrolldarrell New Member

I will----------------D__ Rocknroll DARRELL

2. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

I expect Monkeysystem will be there. GOOD LUCK to both of you!!!

3. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

toolman's right

I'll be there.

4. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Good Luck to all of you...

I won't be there, but Good Luck to Monkeysystem and Rock & Roll at the Palms. Hope to hear some good reports back from you guys.

5. thrasht

thrasht New Member

I'm Going to Try

I'm in Vegas right now doing day trips with my friends on our Harley's. We're suppose to do the Valley of Fire ride tomorrow but maybe it will rain and I'll show at the Palms. If not I'm hoping to play the Boulder Station tourney on Sat. morning. Hope to see you all in the next few days.

6. noman

noman Top Member

Oh tay den:

Can't get in. In time for Psalms, dag nab it. But, My second main man, Thrasht -a -Raftsaman, I will SEE YOU Saturday Monin. Hope you put your stash in the gas tank, instead of the muffler.

7. maxwell

maxwell Member

palms

Good Luck At The Palms I Will Be Going Out There In March So Post How The Tourny Works And If Any Ploppies Are There-sound Like A Great Harley Ride I Use To Do That A Long Time Ago But To Old Now And No Bike Have Fun And Good Luck:d :d
    AND BY THE WAY STAY AWAY FROM THE COPS IN VEGAS THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR BIKERS OF ANY KIND GOOD ARE BAD:eek: :eek: