Win A 1 year Subscription To All In Magazine

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Joep, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Joep

Joep Active Member

Kenny and I will be playing a taped phone message on the show Thursday night and the first caller who can identify the voice and name the person they will win a 1 year subscription to All In magazine.

Don't miss this call it a good one !!!!

Joep

2. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Too Easy...

Can I vote now?

sidekick

3. Joep

Joep Active Member

No votes will be accepted until the show !!!

Joep

4. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

Its Ken Smith...number 1 ranked player in the world!!!!!!

You can sent my subscription to ...........

5. Joep

Joep Active Member

Actually Rando that was a good guess but the winning answer will have to be called in to the show.

Sorry no early winning guesses

But with your subscription you will be able to keep up with Kenny Smith's ranking and the rest of the players that have earned points through the new Player Ranking System that is updated every month in the All In blackjack magazine . Plus cutting edge articles on tournaments and blackjack games written by some of the worlds premiere players

I hope you enjoy your All In Magazine when it arrives

Joep

6. Joep

Joep Active Member

The Call

Don't forget to listen to the radio show tomorrow night where the first caller to ID the voice of the caller,will win a 1 year subscription to All In magazine.

It's a call that should not be missed

Links to the show

www.klav1230am.com/lowbandwith/liveonair.htm

or

www.worldblackjackchampion.com

phone numbers for the show

1-866-820-5528
    1-702-731-1230

Joep

Last edited: Nov 15, 2006
  7. Joep

Joep Active Member

In addition to the "Phone Call" we will have someone from Carnival Cruise lines on to set the record straight as to what restrictions are placed on passengers going on the Tournament cruise.You may be surprised to hear what she has to say

Tonight show is at 6 Pm pacific Time

Joep

8. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

What an

embarrassment playing that recorded message was. My God that lady that gave it up! What has this world come to? Sad very very very sad. Hey lets call this lady at Carnival in the maid department and ask her some questions! LMAO LMAO