World Series of Blackjack IV: TV schedule

Discussion in 'World Series of Blackjack' started by KenSmith, May 20, 2007.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

The broadcast schedule for this year's World Series of Blackjack IV has been set.
    The show premieres on June 4th, 2007 at 11 PM Eastern, and continues each Monday night. Here are the competitor lists for each of the shows:

June 4
    George Mandilaras, Jeff Bernstein, Christiane Hogenbirk, Tiffany Michelle, Phil Dunaway

June 11
    Joe Malc, Juan Cloud, Kami Lis, Jeff Swenson, Lon Johnson

June 18
    Norm Sheridan, Joe Fisher, Dave Stann, Kacie Bergeron, Alice Walker

June 25
    Salomon Cohen Botbol, Orel Hershiser, Rick Jensen, Mikki Sullivan, Philip Richman

July 2
    Caroline Rhea, Darrell Arnold, Eli Haber, Hans Schmid, Jarek Markowiak

July 9
    Marlin Horseman, T.J. Boros, Ken Smith, Penn Jillette, Helen Ho

July 16
    Ken Einiger, Joe Reitman, Rick Fortin, Don Rebentisch, Kristine Johnson

July 23
    Marvin Ornstein, Dannye Long, Shannon Elizabeth, Angelo Merkouris, Henry Tran

July 30
    Wildcard

August 6
    Wildcard

August 13
    Semi Final

August 20
    Semi Final

August 27
    Final

Thank you to GSN and KBelinkoff for providing the schedule, and of course, for providing the WSOB!

Last edited: May 23, 2007
  2. The FISH

The FISH Member

Two June Dates Wrong

Ken,

Just wanted you to know that you have down June 17 & 24. The correct dates are June 18 & 25. Keep up the great work that you are doing!!! Don't let the FLAT LINERS get you down. If you gave some of these people a brain scan, the report would come back and show NO ACTIVITY!

KEEP THE FAITH !!!

THE FISH

3. KenSmith

Thanks Fish! After checking with GSN to make sure there wasn't some sort of unusual situation with the dates, they confirm that you're right. The two dates that were in error in the original post have now been corrected. Thanks for pointing out the mistake!

4. JeffWarling

JeffWarling New Member

WSOBJ scgedule

Hi Ken,

I think the WSOBJ is airing at 11 PM PST, not Eastern. According to the GSN website tv scedule, it is on at 2 AM eastern time (in the middle of the night!)

Jeff

5. Sooeygun

Sooeygun New Member

On my cable schedule it shows as on at 11:00 pm eastern and repeats at 2:00 am.

6. norm21

norm21 New Member

WSOB Schedule

Hey Ken,
    It appears that the show is to be televised at 11pm and 2am on both the East and West coasts! I did not realize that cable networks ever delayed times for airings. That is network stuff! All I know is my PT schedule shows 11pm and 2am.
    Norm21

7. KBelinkoff

KBelinkoff New Member

Since tonight is the night of the big premiere, I'll jump out of the woodwork to clear up any confusion. The show is scheduled to air at 11pm and 2am Eastern. Some cable carriers on the west coast carry our west coast feed, meaning you'll see the show at 11pm and 2am in your local area. Others, and those on sattellites carry our east coast feed, meaning you'll see the show at the equivalent of 11pm and 2am eastern (so 8pm and 11pm pacific). You'll have to ask your cable or sattellite provider which one they provide for you...or consult your listings. Hope you all enjoy tonight's show!

8. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Most important

What about the World Blackjack Tour Show? After all that's where the real talent was :D

Cheers

Reachy

9. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

English player

Thats right, I forgot about the WBT. The player from England was pretty damn good...LOL

10. Agent0042

Agent0042 New Member

With the show premiering tonight, I'll go ahead and get this posted at TV.com. Thanks again Ken for posting this info! (And to GSN and KBelinkoff, secondarily.)

P.S.: The Alice Walker on the June 18 episode --- is that the Alice Walker, as in the one that wrote The Color Purple?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2007
  11. norm21

norm21 New Member

Confusion reigns!

So after all that they reran a show from Season 3 at 2 AM in my Pacific time zone!!

It is nearly impossible to watch a TV show outside of prime time, anymore. Give me back the 'good ole days", and the 24/7 schedules, and fire these new TV Guide people!

Angry Norm

12. KenSmith

KBelinkoff, any idea if this was just a mistake? Or is the late night rerun not intended to mirror the earlier broadcast this year?

13. KBelinkoff

KBelinkoff New Member

World Series of Blackjack III reruns on Monday at 2am. World Series of Blackjack IV reruns Tuesday at 2am. Sorry for any confusion.

14. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Highest rated WSOB?

Kevin which year of the WSOB had the highest ratings so far?

Was their anyone show that stood out in the ratings from any of the first three seasons?

Which was your favorite show from the three years?