WSOB Qualifiers Tomorrow (Friday)!

Discussion in 'World Series of Blackjack' started by Sidekick, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Hopefully it will be a very "good" Friday for myself and everyone here!

Good luck for the last and final time!

Sidekick

Let's just do this!:joker:

2. blackjackmusician

blackjackmusician New Member

Friday is the Day

I heard tomorrow is the BIG day also , I wish everyone involved with this site & etc. The best of Luck.......Thanks, Rock-n-Roll Darrell

3. Tomorrow

At least we know a time frame now and the waiting is almost over. Good Luck to all and please let us know if possible if you made it.

Take care
    Capt.

4. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Tick Tock

Tick Tock :rolleyes:

5. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

I wouldn't be surprised if the selection process drags on past the weekend. With Monday a holiday, I'm guessing that it may be Tuesday before all those selected are notified.

6. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

i concur...

7. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

WSOB Tuesday....

I think Ken maybe right, with the weekend and Mondays holiday coming up selected players may not hear anything until next Tuesday.

So just sit back and enjoy the long weekend.

8. cherub44

cherub44 New Member

What makes you say that?

I for one am thrilled at the idea that I still have a shot to get a call. However, I wonder what kind of inside info you guys have to lead you to believe the ones chosen haven't all been contacted yet. The fact that 3 past WSOB players are all saying the same thing tells me there is merit to this. Maybe I'm just trying to keep from getting my hopes up for nothing. :)

9. Wow!

I came on tonite expecting to hear of who might have been chosen and now to hear it may be the early part of next week. I was ready to concede but now I hear the ballots are still being counted. Any chance of any hanging chads? Good Luck to all.

Take Care
    Capt.