wsob2

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by maxwell, Nov 28, 2006.

1. maxwell

maxwell Member

If Anybody Is Interested Gsn Is Showing Last Years Tourny And Wsob 2-what A Change In Style Of Play Between The 2 Series
    Good Luck To All At The Tables:d :d

2. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

I

happened to catch that last night too Max. That game, Ken and Russ were in it, was so typical of most BJT I have played over my not even a year yet career. Russ slow betting and I mean slow, Ken mathematical skill betting, and the girls pound them with erratic play!

It was interesting to see Ken in a Golden Palace commercial advertising the big $1000000 tourney. He said to visit goldenpalace dot net for details. I have signed up already for the drawing into the game, I guess thats my only chance unless I move to Mexico or Puerto Rico. Does anyone know if playing at goldenpalace dot net gives an advantage to get in the game?

3. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Barmey. I like the w

ay you start your sentences on the Title line and finish them in the Message box ;).

Wait until you see Leann bust out in the semis; it's fun watching it dawn on her that she's not going to get lucky twice :D.

And if that's not Schadenfreude I don't know what is!

Cheers

Reachy

4. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Nice. I like learning new words. I had to look up "Schadenfreude", even though I had heard the phrase before.

Barney, I haven't looked at the Golden Palace format details lately, but I'll assume they haven't changed since I saw them. Basically, the GoldenPalace.net deal is much like the UBT format. One GP.net player will win a seat at the final table of the big event. I haven't heard from them on what impact the US market withdrawal will have on the event. But, the GP.net events are free, so it's worth a shot, even if it is a really long shot.