wtg John

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by tgun, Jun 9, 2008.

1. tgun

tgun Member

Congrats to our own stl bj mafia member Jascan for taking 1st place in Fitz's bj tournament yesterday. First place paid just short of $28,000.
    We had several of our members make the 1/4 finals and semis but it was up to John to cross the finish line first.

Adolph, as usual provided us with a good tournament. And most of us are looking forward to the next one.

tgun

2. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Congrats jascan! Nicely done, and another nice payday for the stlm.

3. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Way to go, jascan! Congratulations for a job well done and a nice payday to boot.

It's lookin' like a membership here at BJT.com is a prerequisite to taking down some mighty decent TBJ cash. :D

4. Springbac

Springbac Member

Congrats John for making it through the multiple levels to earn that final table and big win. Adolph put on a fun, well run tournament that will be repeated in September. Hope to see many of you there.:)

5. Counselorlee

Counselorlee Member

Kudos

Way to go, John....chalk up another win for the Mafia clan. Congratulations!

le and feii

6. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Congratulations

Way to go Jascan! Nice to see the St. Louis Mafia coming through again down in Tunica.

7. Jascan

Jascan Member

What an exciting weekend........

Thanks to all for your support......It was very exciting.......It was a pleasure to meet some new friends and be with the STL friends. I hope to see every one in the up-coming Tournaments. GLuck TGunn for you Jan, in Oklahoma.
    I hope everyone has luck in Oklahoma.

Also, Thanks Rick for your support this weekend It was great talking with you....And Marvin I got the photos, Thanks again, that was very thoughtful.

I wont be going to Oklahoma in June but maybe in July.

Thanks again to all........"May You Always Have the wind at your back"

8. sweetteabird

sweetteabird New Member

Congrats!

:Congrats on your win at Fitz!!!! I wish I would have been there to watch you win it! WTG!!!!:1st:

9. jaybird

jaybird Member

good job john

excellant job john. being a rookie at this, you showed me to keep my cool and let let it happen. congrats on a great win. jay

10. Jascan

Jascan Member

Thanks Sweattea and Jaybird for your thoughts.....Sweattea, if you were there you probably would have been joining us on the final table......you had a great win in January....and Jay, thanks for your support....players like you, make us play better.....Thanks again.

May the Wind always be at your back........

11. Venture

Venture Member

Good job

Nice to hear that all from here placed so highly.