A light at the end of the tunnel???

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by BJFAN4, Feb 1, 2007.

1. pergo56

pergo56 Member

2. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

About time

I was watching the video thinking same old thing until the end when he said something worthwhile and very important.

REGULATED AND LEGAL

This is the way to solve the industry problems. Its not to snake around the laws with this or that funding. Any movement of funds is subject to money seizure at this point. The industry must rebuild itself and incorporate regulation. The key is to put the industry under the scrutiny of law. People worry about personal freedom but most dont know business is and has been under regulation of laws for a long long time. The key is to make this industry acceptable under normal laws that rule the business world. But, dont think creating a lobby foundation will be like I dream of genie, even with a shift in political culture the new culture voted in strong favor, historically, of banning internet gambling. Hurdles include not only funding tracking, because it is actually a fact the current industry can be used to supply bad people with good money, but age verification of users. I havent read thru this dot org page very well ,yet, but will be this weekend. The problem with startup PACs and lobbies is sometimes the money is dead end. It pays administrators who run a dead end scheme. If this turns out to be a key lobby foundation of course those that Joelouie spoke of, with "tournament winnings to open a bank" should be pumping in 100s of Ks or millions individually. PartyPoker etc millions. WE simple users, millions of us mostly poker players, at 5-100$ each would raise lots of money.

IMHO

http://apcw.org/