1. toonces

toonces Member

Well, as I've told a few people, I made a withdrawal of my winnings from the January $25,000 tournament, and I never got the check. After 40 days, they stopped payment and re-issued the check a couple days ago. So, that's why I'm a little nervous about things.

2. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

I can't believe no one has made a comment or reply yet!

WOW, I'm sorry to hear about you not getting your winnings yet Toonces. I'm pretty sure you'll get your winning and for Bet21.com I hope it is pretty soon.

Please keep all the members informed on this situation.

Bonuses not being paid are one thing, but when winning's are not being paid out, that is a whole new situation.

3. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

I have received 2 checks from Bet 21....

One took aprox 3 weeks and another took 2 weeks....one was issued from Canada and another from Germany....Germany was faster????

4. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Checks in the mail...

I’m curious how much your withdrawals were, just to compare the sizes. But since it is no ones business except yours I wouldn’t be upset if you didn’t post them.

I can’t remember who won the 2nd Bet21.com $25,000 February event? I wonder if they have received their money yet, has anyone heard?

However I was talking to another friend of mine last night and he has a similar story to that of Toonces. He requested a check (for over $1,000) and has been waiting over 4 weeks for it (32 days). When he contacted them back to inform them he hadn’t received his check, he was told that if he hadn’t received it by 45 days that they would stop payment and re-issue him a new check (again by regular mail).

Now maybe it’s just me, but if I haven’t gotten my check within 45 day’s I damn sure don’t want them to send me another check by regular mail. I asked him why he wouldn’t have them send it by overnight mail and he told me it would cost too much.

Now that is BS, if Bet21.com can’t get me my money within 45 day’s I feel they should pay the fee for overnight mail!

5. toonces

toonces Member

I agree with TX here. They've now held $10,000 of my money for nearly 60 days. At 5% interest, that's about $80 they've earned in interest on my money. I would have thought that they would make an effort to expedite a second check in this situation.

However, they did not offer to do anything other than stop payment and reissue the check. They say that they no longer have the option of delivering the check by courier, and now the only remaining options are check and $50 for a bank wire. Customer Service is still not Bet21's priority.

I don't want to give people the impression that they ought to withdraw their funds, but there's no question in my mind that the environment is not the same post-UIGEA.

6. noman

noman Top Member

Show me the money:

Now that's downright damning damaging. Because I like playing and feeling as if I'm playing against the best, it would probably be just as I gave up the last shirt on my back before I quit.......until the board across my forhead enlightens me that no matter what I do, it was for nothing.

Please, please UBT, Bet21, say it ain't so.

If it's a fantasy league with fantasy money, I'd just as soon sleep and create more exciting dreams.

7. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

>$500 < $9,999.99....:)

8. elyssez

elyssez Member

Anyways, back to the ORIGINAL subject of this thread......Congrats Ace, on your win. I heard you played an awsome game!! Great job!!