"All in" magazine at a better price or at least the price told us.

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by TXtourplayer, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Opus21

Opus21 New Member

I got mine

I subscribed to "All In" magazine via Ken's site.

I just received my first issue. Or, what I believe to be the first issue with
    Ken Smith's picture on the cover of the Blackjack portion.

Everyone on this site should be getting their copy soon.

What I can't figure out is that the damn poker player's portion is upside down,
    which really makes it hard to read:laugh: :laugh: .

2. Reachy

Reachy New Member

boo hoo!

I just got an email from the company I ordered my a subscription to "All-in" from and they said that there has been a mistake and the $17.95 I paid was for US-subscriptions only. If I wanted it shipped to the UK it would cost me $79.99!!!! I declined their offer. P&P from US to UK can't be THAT much surely?

Opus - If your having trouble reading the upside down portion of the magazine I suggest standing on your head, that usually works for me.

Cheers

Reachy

3. London Colin

London Colin Top Member

Would that be 'Magazines of America' by any chance? I haven't subscribed, but I just found their web site. It's an Rpoints affiliate; you can get 15% cashback.

If it is that site, you may not have been comparing like with like. They quote three US prices - $17.95 is for just six issues. Twelve issues costs $27.95 (equivalent to Ken's $17.95), and eighteen costs $37.95.

For international delivery, they only quote for six and twelve issues - $77.95 and $147.95 :eek:

4. Reachy

Reachy New Member

I think so

Colin, I think it was them. I'd tried other routes as well but they wouldn't ship at all. Maybe one of our American friends has it in PDF file format...

Of course scanning, converting to PDF, and then emailling a copyrighted magazine is illegal and I would never condone such activity.

Cheers

Reachy

5. sabrejack

sabrejack New Member

All In (my mailbox today)

Just to follow up on this, I rec'd the Ken S "larger than life" All In issue today off my subscription via this site. Great issue with good amount of EBJ content. I'd read the Keith Taft article before somewhere but it's a good read if you haven't seen it BTW.

6. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Opus and sabrejack. Glad to hear the magazines are hitting mailboxes now.

LOL! :laugh::D

7. noman

noman Top Member

*** ** *-*/ *-*

May be late, but, if need be, after I copy pertinent articles for my use, I'd be happy to forward my copies of All-in to YOU. Haven't checked, but my postage would, should, have to be significantly less than what the publishers want to charge you. granted you'll get them four to five months later and depending on the babes pages, they might be a little sticky, but something is better than nothing.

8. Reachy

Reachy New Member

I have a headache (I really do!)

:sad:

Can't read morse code anymore my software expired.

Thank you for your kind offer noman. In fact I am only interested in the fold-out babe pages so if they are unreadable I'm not interested ;) . I hear Monica Reeves volleyball pictures will be featured next month if they can download suitable pictures from Joep's camera. Hollywood said a lot of them were unusable because they were either shaky or the lens was misted up.

Cheers

Reachy

9. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

they might be a little sticky, but something is better than nothing.

Eweeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

10. noman

noman Top Member

Euuuweeeee!

Don't say, I never offered!