Aruba qualifiers - bummer

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by Sidekick, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

I believe its all St Kitts now, you're right about that... the events start up this weekend (both poker & blackjack) in Aruba, so time is probably too short. i think from a business perspective, Bet21 just realized that with an official software launch date mere days before the September 16th UBT show on CBS (with the Bet21 commercials), it just wouldn't make sense to heavily promote Aruba like UB has since a week later, it'd be too late. Makes sense that they just shot for the moon with St Kitts, and all future tour stops.

I agree, it woulda been nice to see more info on Aruba, but honestly -- who can blame them for having things take longer than they anticipated to launch everything? i think we'd all been grumbling a lot MORE if they launched a month earlier, promoted Aruba, and then had much more serious issues with the site. At least this way, the problems are slight & getting better day by day.

-hd.

2. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Legitimate concerns

I am excited about UBT and wish them nothing but success along with all the other new online site for blackjack tournaments. For every successful tournament we have we can gain more and more players and hopefully a simular success that poker currently is enjoying.

Rick - TXtourplayer

Last edited: Sep 19, 2006