Aruba Update

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by KenSmith, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Joep

Joep Active Member

Final results of the 2nd Final Table in the 2700 UBT Event

1st Place Donald Whitford

2nd Place DevilFish

3rd Dan Furtado

4th Stubbs Internet Winner

5th Michael Woo

6th Peter Nathan

7th John Ressman

2. Stubbs

Stubbs New Member

2nd Table in Aruba

You guys will be amazed at the 30th hand results when you get the play by play. I lasted till hand 25.Dan had 133,00 Devil had like 118,000, I had 109,000 and Donald had 75,000. Dan bet like 30,000, devil bet 40,000 I think and I bet 60,000 trying to save my secret bet since no one else used theirs,and Donald went all in if I remember correctly. Everybody got a hand except for me, dealer stuck me with 15 shes showing a 7. I was last to act everbody stayed , i wasent sure what to do i knew i had to hit she gave me a 7. When she flipped over her hand my heart dropped a 2 for 9 then she hit a 6 for 15 If I would of stayed I would of been ok Donald would of been gone. She ended up busting anyway with a 10. I was pretty bumed since I had the chip lead from hand 11 through like 18 I think. It was a great table on every elem hand they stop and give everyones chip count so you know where you stand.On the other hands we just started telling each other what we had in chips , much easier. I had to go all in on hand 8 with 44,000, had two 5's and got an ace for 21 , dealer had 20...:laugh: after that I got alot of good hands only problem was i never made any big plays when i was getting hands. Got blackjack twice betting 1000 :sad: