Bad Boys of Blackjack vs. Bad Boys of Poker

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by fgk42, Oct 26, 2006.

1. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

So which book cover is better?

I found the second draft on Dave's upcoming book. I don't know which one they decided to use anyone else?

I can't decide which one I like better. Bad Boy! :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
  2. noman

noman Top Member

Wow:

Cerritos invited everyone over to his locale on bet21 to talk smack.

This thread either demonstrates a total lack of respect, or laziness. Or Ken S., should go ahead and add a"Fight Club" listing. Pretty funny stchuff.

Now I know, there's a few of YOU, I don't want to run into in a dark alley.

3. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Fun

I just think this thread is a bit of fun. There is no harm or malicious intent involved in any of these posts at all. This is just play smack. Everybody knows HD enjoys being smacked, he's into verbal S&M :whip: . There is clearly a difference between the content/intent of this thread and that of others in the dark ages.

And besides fgk42 has obviously read the instructions for photoshop and is having a whale of a time. See how his skills are developing!

Cheers

Reachy

Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
  4. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

How did U know?

Attached Files:

5. noman

noman Top Member

Sir Reachy:

Please, don't understand me so fast. I see the nature of your game.

6. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Baron Noman

Apologies. I re-read your post and saw it on the lighter side :) . I always thought this thread was moving towards the edge and I hoped Ken wouldn't mind. As you know I would hate to offend...

Cheers

Right Reverend Reachy

PS. Good to have you back!

7. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Pious little limey! This is a fuc*#ng Bad Boythread, not your mansie pansie cute cuddly Woodstock, make love not war crap!

You wanna prove you're a badass of BJ or a BJ pussy? Screw the nicities on this thread and let your bitchin side show - no pricks allowed UNDERSTAND?

Now you're started to sound like Sen. Frist & those assholes who passed this frickin law over here!

8. Reachy

Reachy New Member

**c* *** fgk42, you ***k****e*!!!!!!

I'm not really a bad boy but I do like swearing. ** Derf *** ***t *** ***'* you ** f*** *****elf *** *** horse *** *** ** *. **** ****** ** ** f*****' *g** **** *** ******g elephant *** ****d **** *** nose ** ** her, ******* s***k ****** bitch!

*** f*ck *** and *** *** c***!

Cheers

Reachy