Big News

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Joep, Nov 3, 2006.

1. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

2. sabrejack

sabrejack New Member

$1 mil--what?

So can anybody tell us what the big news was on Joep's radio show? I was busy bombing out of the LA TV Freeroll (along with many of my fellow BJTers I see...)

Anybody listening to that tonight?

3. rookie789

rookie789 Active Member

$ 1 Mil ???

Details seemed sketchy but supposedly bet21 will sponsor $1,000,000 in freerolls to individuals that support UBT (whatever that means). I'm not going to get excited until I receive my "pending" now for 4 weeks 100% Bet21 deposit bonus. Details were not sketchy about the deposit bonus, make the deposit and get the bonus. Hmmmm, what went wrong.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2006
  4. noman

noman Top Member

Goat Monger!

Put your trust in the force! bonus points, What's dat. It's all good at the end of the road. Somethin will shake out soon that we all understand.

Damn, I miss Global. Where u at least had an idea.

5. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

What do you mean pending??? How did you get a pend????

All I get from this Bet 21 site is saw dust and horse Shi%.....these guys can sure pump it!

Just about the time I think I can trust them they revert to stonewall mode ..

How the hell you can ignore and repeatably refuse to handle even small problems that one of your best customers is having is beyond me...

The is a service business....and the service sucks!!!!!!

Ive about had it again!!!!

It doesnt matter what they say....Its most likely untrue or not thought out well enough to be plausable...

We have precident....and you only get one chance at a first impression....

Anybody wanna a buy the Brooklyn Bridge cheap??? Same thing!