Dinner selection

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by cmonseven, Apr 29, 2005.

?

Where would you rather dine on Friday, May 13th @6:30-7:00PM?

Poll closed May 6, 2005.
  1. Embers at Imperial Palace

66.7%
  2. Limericks at Fitzgeralds

33.3%
  1. chipsmccoy

chipsmccoy New Member

Snapper - take the monorail

Snapper - just take the Monorail from the LVH like many of us. Fast and cheap! Also negates the need for a designated driver!!

Chips

2. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Chip's to fast

Snapper I was going to tell you the same thing, but Chip's is on top of things as normal.

3. TXtourplayer

Going, going, gone!

Well here is a look at the final reservations for the Friday night (May 13th) 7:00 dinner at Ember's. More people are welcome to join us, however if your not on the following list you maybe seated in a different section sorry.

cmonseven -2
    TXtourplayer -1
    Hollywood-1
    Jackaroo -2
    Ken Smith -2
    Chips McCoy - 2
    GFlan - 1
    BlackjackMusician - 2
    Lowell - 1
    JoeP - 1
    Moses -1
    Deathmoon -1
    Instagator - 1------------------------But he eats for 3....LOL
    Bradley Petersen - 1
    Swog - 2
    Henry Tambruin - 1
    Bob Conley -1
    Snapper - 2 ---------------- = 25

Last edited: May 6, 2005
  4. Snapper

Snapper New Member

Designated driver?

But, I'm not as think as you drunk I am! Thanks, see ya there.

5. mikeaber

mikeaber New Member

Joe Walsh

That sounds a lot like something Joe Walsh might have said: album name "The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get" BTW....Joe is sober now for over 10 years but that really was the name of one of his albums in the Seventies.

6. vickic

vickic New Member

I'm a little late getting to this thread. I would like to meet for dinner too, if I'm at a table by myself so be it....

Vicki - party of 1

7. vickic

vickic New Member

p.s. mikeabear, I have that album...

8. TXtourplayer

Everybody more than welcome

Like I said earlier everybody is welcome to join us for dinner, just some may not get to sit in the same section with us. Sorry but I could only get reservations for 25 in the same section.

Embers is the steak house at the Imperial Palace on the 5th floor. We are planing on eating at 7:00. If your not on the list of 25 I suggest you call and make a reservation the number is:1-702-731-3311.

9. vickic

vickic New Member

Thanks for the number, I just called and reserved a table for 4 and there is just one of me. So if any other tardy people would like to join me you would be more than welcome. Thanks Vicki

10. Walt

Walt New Member

Hmmm.. I was thinking about attending, but after seeing the guest list, I don't think I want to be seen with this crowd. :)

Besides, with all these guys on the sideline, I'll have the tables to myself. I just realized I may have access to some comps there if anybody is planning to pay cash (heresy!). If in need, give me a call.

11. instagator

instagator New Member

Who's In Charge Here?

When I responded to CumonSeven I requested 2 dinners. Now TX has the list with me down for 1 dinner. Leave it to a man (assuming TX posses male hormones) to screw up a woman's job.
    IG

12. TXtourplayer

Make up your mind!

Chucky, when I talked to you the other day you told me you only needed one. Sounds like you got BLIND date now...LOL

13. cmonseven

cmonseven New Member

Oh No!

Instagator And Tx, I Am Leaving Both Of Those Posts Alone! You Are On Your Own Boys!

14. Joep

Joep Active Member

Mr O

Mr O will be making a apperance in Las Vegas so we should count him in for friday night.Make Joep with 2 guest if i'm allowed 2 guest.I now require bodyguards when Instagator is present.Their main job is to shield me when Chuck explodes.If you have never seen this site it is a must Chuck eats like he has 3 A holes.Just bring ponco's for protection from flying particles.Or sit at the far end of the table. :laugh:

15. TXtourplayer

What's worst Joe?

Joe what is worst about getting something on your clothes, sitting close at a Blue Man show or being in the same room when Chuck is eating?....LOL

Chuck you know we only kid you because it's true....LOL.

16. cmonseven

cmonseven New Member

Finally

"Bout time you two found someone else to pick on!"

17. Joep

Joep Active Member

Frustration

Angie do I detect a "little" frustration in your voice....... :flame: Boys will be boys women just never understand that about us.We are from different planets.Sounds like a book could be written about this matter. :laugh:

18. TXtourplayer

Joe we shouldn't leave Angie out

Joe lets not get Angie upset, we need to really give her a hard time this week, just to show her we still care...LOL.

Angie here's a helpful hint: Don't wear the Yellow outfit to the wild card drawning...LOL And it begins...LOL